Edward J. Dennis Apt. D-203 1825 Center Street Bethlehem, Pa. 18017 610-780-4508 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Objective: To obtain a position as a Security Officer.
Professional Skills and Achievements:
* Provided individual and group treatment services for adolescents withsexual issues
* Developed and implemented an eight week Drug and Alcohol IntensiveOutpatient Program
* Able to clinically assess the treatment needs of adolescents andadults
* Able to communicate effectively with a culturally diverse clienteleand staff
* Effective troubleshooting skills allowing for flexibility while managing a multitude of tasks
* Developed, coordinated and implemented a variety of training andpsycho-educational programs
* Twenty years of administrative and supervisory experience inuniversity housing and residence life, drug and alcohol andcorrections settings
* Excellent managerial, administrative and organizational skills whilehandling a multitude of tasks
* Excellent problem solving skills while enabling others to work as ateam
* Able to effectively assess and communicate with a diverse clientele
Professional Work History
04/2016 to present- (Security Officer) SANDS Casino, Bethlehem, Pa.
06/2011 -04/2016- KidsPeace (Clinician & Mental Health Professional)
12/2010 -04/2011- Abraxas Academy (Treatment Supervisor) Morgantown,Pa.
09/2009 -12/2010- Chester Counseling Center (Substance Abuse Counselor) Phoenixville, Pa.
07/1996 -09/2009 - Graterford State Correctional Institution Graterford, Pa.
(2005-2009) Adult Basic Education Teacher
(1998-2005) Housing Unit Manager
(1996-1998) Drug and Alcohol Treatment Supervisor
11/1994 -09/1995- Council on Alcohol & Drug Abuse (Executive Director) Allentown, Pa.
07/1989 -11/1994- Northampton County Government Center, Easton, Pa.
(1991-1994) Drug & Alcohol Program Specialist)
(1989-1991) Prison Drug & Alcohol Counselor
09/1976 -05/1978- Juniata County Probation Dept. (Probation Officer)Mifflintown, Pa.
University/Residence Life Experience
1987 Syracuse University (Residence Hall Coordinator)
1984-86 University of North Carolina (Area Director)
1982-84 Mississippi State University (Residence Hall Director)
1981-82 Moravian Academy (Director of Boarding)
Military Service: United States Army, Military Police (Honorable Discharge)
M.Ed. Counseling (Boston University)
B.A. Psychology (Lock Haven State College)H.S. Diploma (Easton Area High School)
Pennsylvania Drivers License
Pennsylvania Gaming License