220 West 3rd Street.
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Phlebotomist who is highly motivated and a productive individual with a strong passion for learning. Extremely responsible and responsive with the ability to resolve problems in a fast paced environment. Enjoys taking on challenging tasks and able to perform multiple tasks at once. A team player and able to work under a lot of pressure. Willing to work long shifts and on my own.
Middlesex County College Edison, NJ 6/1999
Certified A+ Technician
McCann School of Business and Technology Allentown PA 09/2016
CPR & AED Certification 04 /2016
- · Perfect Attendance
- · Dean’s List
Certified Phlebotomy Technician Certification # P5G8R2C3 09/2016
Salib Oncology, Easton, PA 07/2016 - 09/2016
- · Clinical: Documented patients medical history, for each exam or chemo treatment. Checked their vitals and entered them into the computer.
- · Updated patients medications on the computer using OncoEMR.
- · Got the exam rooms ready for the patients and cleaned it afterwards.
- · Draw blood from the patients
- · Worked the CBC and the CMP machines and got the blood ready to be sent out to the lab.
- · Learned what a Miraca is and what it tests the patient for.
Salib Oncology, Easton, PA 09/2016 – Present
Walmart Inc. Easton, PA Sales Associate 1/2005-10/2007
1/2013 - Present
- · Stock the sales floor
- · Break down pallets in the freezers and coolers
- · Take care of discarding damaged products
- · Handle most situations with customers that arise
- · Rotate the stock
- · Give the customers advice or opinion on certain products
Walmart Inc. Easton, PA Department Manager of Service Deli and Meats 10/2007- 1/2013
- · Ordered product to make sure the department ran smoothly
- · Changed on hands to ensure product accuracy
- · Monthly inventory and daily price changes
- · Supervised the sales associates that worked in the deli and meats
- · Took care of mark outs and defective products
- · Did recalls on the products when needed
- · Handled any customer situations that arose
- · Have knowledge of the products in both departments