William L. Trauger, Jr.
2027 Cloverdale Road | Bethlehem, PA 18018
h: 610-861-8232 | m: 610-554-2854 firstname.lastname@example.org
State of New Jersey Teaching Certificate 2008 | Class "B" CDL License 1990
Heavy Equipment Operations | Construction Mechanic | Welder | Machine Operator | Forklift Operator
Kraft Foods | Allentown, PA May 2011 to July 2016
Quality Hold and Release Coordinator (from October 2014 to July 2016)
- · Oversaw the placement of all non-conformance products, corporate first run production, materials awaiting COA’s, and samples on hold within WMS.
- · Used SAP Product Availability Matrix to identify all products on hold within WMS.
- · Maintained and consolidated all products on hold in the warehouse to maximize space using RF scanner.
- · Generated simplified status reports to appropriate department heads.
- · Loaded trailers with all products being sent to destruction using a sit-down forklift.
- · Created ILTs for waste leaving the facility for inventory and accounting.
- · Managed early release of products to distribution for shipping purposes when needed.
Commercial Coffee Grinder (from October 2012 to September 2014)
- · Brought coffee beans in from warehouse using production run number set up in SAP system.
- · Ran all production to set weight limits within 3%.
- · Entered correct recipes for each production run in HMI screen and silo for the designated product.
- · Changed grinder settings manually until proper specifications were attained.
- · Entered all material labels in SAP for inventory during each shift.
- · Was SOP and HACCP compliant.
Forklift Material Handler (from May 2011 to September 2012)
- · Used a pick list to make sure all materials needed for production runs were accessible for each work station, including labels, cartons, flow wrap, discs, and pallets.
- · Loaded pallets of finished product onto conveyor and enter into SAP.
Hunterdon County Polytech | Flemington, NJ July 2000 to June 2009
Heavy Equipment Instructor – Provided occupational training to inmates every six weeks within the New Jersey Department of Corrections. Reported to the Head of Education at the Mountainview Correctional Facility in Annandale, NJ. Training was provided off-site with minimal supervision. Specific duties included:
- · Developed curriculum and coordinated training schedule with the Department of Corrections.
- · Administered all aspects of heavy equipment operations and safety assurance.
- · Trained inmates on the following heavy machinery: wheel loader, backhoe, dozer, and skid steer.
- · Assisted with daily equipment repairs and maintenance .
- · Maintained daily records for monthly reports.
Crown Vantage, Inc. | Milford, NJ 1990 to June 2000
(Formerly operated by the James River Corporation, company is no longer in business).
G.C.P. Landfill Manager/Heavy Equipment Operator – Monitored waste disposal from three paper mills in accordance with the State of New Jersey Solid Waste Department. Position was off-site and performed with minimal supervision. Specific duties included:
- · Documented trucks entering and leaving the landfill.
- · Ensured proper placement of waste within the specified area.
- · Compacted and covered waste using 1550 Case bulldozer and 921 Case wheel loader.
James River Corporation | Milford, NJ 1977 to 1990
(Company is no longer in business)
Construction Mechanic (from 1984 to 1990) – Worked as a member of a six-man crew responsible for new beam installations, motor base construction, and concrete form setting throughout the Milford paper mill. Work performed in conjunction with the maintenance department. Specific duties included:
- · Worked from blueprints and daily work orders.
- · Performed the daily set up of machinery
- · Experience included welding, pipefitting, masonry & rigging
Quality Control Technician (from 1983 to 1984) – Performed physical tests on paper samples as rolls were produced for quality control. Tests included extractions, dry and coated weight, moisture and tear tests. Notified the paper machine supervisors and operators of the test results.
Back Tender (from 1977 to 1983) – Was part of a five person crew working on a large machine producing a variety of specialty papers for the food packaging industry. This position was responsible for the operation of the dry end of the paper machine which included drying, calendaring, winding, roll changes and splices.
Education & Certification
- · NJ Teaching Certificate for Vocational Education (2008)
- · Completed Annual OSHA training on confined space entry, fall prevention, fire safety, hazardous materials, lockout and tag (James River Corporation/Crown Vantage, Inc. 1977–2000)
- · Specialized Millwright Training Diploma (Northampton Community College, 1984–1985)
- · Phillipsburg High School (1972–1976)
Superintendent Hunterdon County Polytech
Operation Manager Anthem Propane Exchange
Reliability Superintendent WestRock