1203 Maple Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Professional Personal Sales Assistant/Administrative Assistant with thirteen years experience in telephone and in-person customer service. Skills include daily applications processing, policy changes, reception area organization and maintenance, branch office support, and training new sales assistants throughout state. Recognized for achieving compliance with regulatory and company guidelines and delivering timely and accurate administrative support to branch offices. Strong skills in daily prioritizing of customer needs and recognizing and responding to concepts and needs of support sales and service teams. Support area growth and profitability objectives.
LIBERTY MUTUAL INSURANCE, Allentown, PA 1988 – 2011
Personal Sales Assistant/Administrative Assistant
- Delivered high quality customer service daily to policyholders by promptly and professionally responding to telephone inquiries and directing calls for additional information.
- As receptionist and front-line customer service professional, cordially and professionally greeted all customers and directed to proper department.
- Used Microsoft Word, Excel, Opus, and Workbench to process and maintain accurate applications and high-quality reports
- Completed all administrative functions including faxing, filing, and ordering stock with attention to timeliness and accuracy.
- Trained new sales assistants throughout the state insuring accelerated and enhanced productivity and professionalism of state-wide personal sales assistant staff.
- Recognized for achieving compliance with regulatory and company guidelines and delivering timely and accurate administrative support to branch offices
Diploma, Focus: Business Administration, Freedom High School, Bethlehem, PA,