Administrative Assistant/Customer Service/Receptionist
2114 Johnston Drive #5
Bethlehem, Pa 18020
I am an experienced Customer Service and Administrative professional with a background in a variety of industries. My attention to detail and organizational skills have resulted in improved business efficiency and customer satisfaction, leading me to take the next step in my career. I have Administrative experience within a corporate environment, proficiency in Microsoft Office I am looking to utilize my skills in an Administrative role with a respected organization that rewards hard work, dedication and a track record of success.
Administrative Assistant, Receptions & Customer Services Competencies
- Managed office duties and administrative tasks, including scheduling appointments, coordinating schedules, and filing, answering phones, and reviewing and processing documents.
- Responded to customer inquiries through letter writing, phone and e-mail correspondence while working under strict deadlines and parameters.
- Cross-checked computer images with hard copy documents, collaborating with underwriters on resubmissions and other pertinent documents.
- Oversaw the readiness procedures for daily office operations, including greeting clients, opening, having full front desk activities operational, and preparing the office at the close of business for the following day.
- Entrusted with the most complex customer service issues as a result of exceptional ability to promptly resolve concerns and satisfy customers.
- Ensured all displays and products were organized and presentable to shoppers.
- Trained new and existing cashiers and customer service associates on processes to improve efficiency and provide quality customer service.
- Supported marketing and advertising efforts, assisting in store events to promote new and existing products through strategic layout and product placement.
- Worked in a variety of departments in a customer service role, becoming well-versed in operational functions of all areas.
Customer Service, Self Employed, Stroudsburg, PA 02/02-Present
Direct support Professional, Stroudsburg, PA 01/09-09/11
Assistant Manager, Vitamin World (NBTY), Stroudsburg, PA 01/00-02/02
Administrative Assistant, Olsten’s Staffing Services 01/96-01/99
Education & Training
- University of Phoenix, AZ 2009 to Present, Human Services GPA 3.27